Thursday, January 7, 2010

24 Week Update

How far along? 24 weeks! 16 weeks left until the 40 week mark.
Total weight gain/loss: When I was 21w3d, I had gained 4 lbs. I haven't weighed myself since! I'm sure I am more than that now! I at least feel like I've gained 10!
Stretch marks? None thank goodness
Sleep: Good except Peter is starting to grit his teeth!
Best moment this week: Prepared Childbirth class this past Monday! Can't wait until the next class next Monday!
Movement: She is moving a lot more now! Yesterday I felt her almost all day! It is so amazing!
Food cravings: None really...I have been eating junk food :)...
Gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!
Labor Signs: None - No BH yet!
Belly Button in or out? In but is much much shallower! It feels like it is stretching!
What I miss: Champagne Toast on New Years.
What I am looking forward to: The next Prepared Childbirth class and a kick in the ribs.
Milestones: Viability week! This week if she was born, she would have 50% chance of living outside the womb! But we want her to keep on baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment