Friday, January 21, 2011

My amazing single brother, RYAN!

Kelly's Korner Blog is a blog I have followed for a few years now...I saw that she was doing a "Show us your singles" blog and that the first time she did it people actually ended up engaged and married!!



So now I introduce to you, my amazing brother, Ryan! He is 30 years old, never married, and lives in the DFW area. He loves music, cars, computers, and video games. What amazes me about my brother, is that he knows anything and everything about cars, and has even built his own computer from scratch! He has 2 cute little kitties and an awesome car! He is very sweet, shy (sometimes too shy until you get him talking), yet a Tennessee boy at heart. My brother is an amazing guy and would do anything for anyone. He isn't cocky at all and would make a girl very happy! Did I mention he is great at Uno? He is also wonderful with his neice, Ava! He just loves her!!
(Adding more since I had to run off to a meeting) Ryan was a great big brother growing up. He was so much fun and I have some great memories with him. The best thing about him by far, is that he has ALWAYS been there for me through everything. A phone call away, or a quick drive down the road, he has always been there. He loves all types of food and especially Lasagna! He does not smoke and I've never seen him drink. He is a T-shirt and jeans kind of guy and is pretty low-maintenance! He really deserves a sweet kind lady who will not hurt his heart. I wish I had more pictures of him, but since I am at work I don't...


Please contact me at cara (dot) dash (at) siemens (dot) com or leave a message below! I will make sure to forward the info to him. He has no idea I am doing this :). The pic below is of me and Ryan in TN.


                                       Ryan is on the left in this picture...nice car, huh? :)

Me and Ryan  1983

3 comments:

  1. Your brother seems like an awesome guy! feel free to send him over to my "singles" page! LOL feels so corny, right? I live in the Austin area, but plan to move to DFW when I am finished with school! http://nikkiinaustin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Dallas. I'm #90 on the list. Send him my info. betsy76@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I think it's awesome that you're doing this for your brother!

    I live in Houston right now, but grew up in Plano (just north of Dallas) and am hoping to move back in the near future. I didn't do a "singles" post, but feel free to check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete