Friday, March 4, 2011

10 months & 11 months!!

Dear Ava,

Today you are 11 months old!!! I slacked last month and did not post a 9 month update, but I did keep a calendar of some milestones!

9 months ~ January 4-February 4, 2011

Ava, during your 9th month, you made a HUGE milestone...CRAWLING!!! You actually started crawling on January 12, 2011. You caught up quickly and begin to progress each day! You love to chase Daddy and I around the coffee table and "peek" under to see where we are! You are so silly!!

You witnessed your very 1st snow on January 9th. There wasn't enough to stick, but you did enjoy watching it fall.

You learned to sit-up by yourself on January 19th. 1 week exactly from when you started to crawl! You also received your 3rd tooth on 1/24 (top front left), and your fourth tooth a day later (top front right).

I must say, your 9th month had the most milestones by far!!!

10 months ~ February 4-March 4, 2011

Dear Ava,

Now that you are 11 months old, you are faster than ever! And I mean CRAWLING! You are all over the place! I put you down and you zoom to chase the cats or zoom over our "road block"(pillow that is over the step down into our living room) to the front screen door. You absolutely LOVE buttons!!! You know how to turn the radio on, change the station, and pump up the volume! I see a music lover already because after you turn it on, you start bouncing to the music! It is too precious!!!! If you are sitting on the ground you rock back and forth if you hear a song on the TV or radio.

You are still wearing size 12, however they are getting to be quite small on you!! We will be slowly transferring you to 18 month clothing as it warms up. You wear size 4 diapers and a size 3 shoe.

You love to play "Where's Ava" and also still love to chase us around the coffee table. You have learned how to fake us out and go the other way to "scare" us! Smarty pants!!!! You also learned this month how to fake cry (Feb 7)!!! You do it quite a bit like when I go to change your diaper, or drop something on the floor from your high chair. Another thing you like to play is the "UGH" game. You say "UGH" loudly and daddy or me go back and fourth with you (hand motions and all). You laugh so hard at this!

You still do not like tale food! The Dr. okayed you to eat it at our 9 month appointment, but you will NOT have it!! I am still trying to transition you to the sippy cup but you aren't to hot on the idea yet. You also received your 5th tooth on Feb 9th. Top one to the right of the large one.

Ava you pulled yourself up to standing position on Feb 9th, and for the 2nd time Feb 16. As of today 3/4/11, you are a pro! Up down up down. Up while bending over to reach for an object...oh yes you are a pro! You even took to loving you lion walker and pull yourself up to touch the nose so it will play music.

You sleep next to mommy every night - a habit I have to break for myself and for you! I enjoy snuggling with you...it is the best feeling in the world that is indescribable!

You seem to have digestive issues with going potty. Not sure what is going on, but all I know is that it hurts my baby and you cry. I am going to check this out with Dr. Hunt when we visit her next!

I can finally put your hair up into pig tails!!!! Yay!!!! I love having a daughter!!!

I can't believe in 1 month you will be a year old! I love you so stinkin' much Ava!!! We are going to Miles Tays 1st birthday tomorrow... :)

Love you so so so much baby doll.

Mommy aka Moooommmmaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment