Ava,
Yesterday, you turned 7 months old!!!
This is what you have been up to lately...
You are a VERY happy little girl. You are not scared of strangers (yet!), and you will let anyone hold you! You smile at everyone that says hi to you. Everyone ALWAYS compliments about your BIG blue eyes and how precious you are!!
You haven't started crawling yet, however you can get on your hands and knees. When you do, you are wobbly and are at least building muscles for when you do decide to start crawling! When I hold your hands and you are "standing" on the ground, You lift one foot up at a time! You catch on so quickly!! You now roll over BOTH ways as of 6 1/2 months! I even found you awake in your crib on your tummy one morning!
As of 6 months exactly, you were moved from your Pack 'N' Play to your Baby Crib! It took you a few weeks to get use to it and sleep very well, but now you are doing wonderfully! You still toss and turn, but I think it is more that you are trying to find a comfy position!
You started eating baby food in a jar! You absolutely LOVE your veggies! I would have to say Green Beans are on the top of the favorite list in your book. I was feeding you one day and I wasn't fast enough for you and you started getting upset! It was sorta like..."nom nom nom...wahhhh nom nom nom wahhhh nom nom" and so on :). You have also has Carrot, Squash, Peaches, Applesauce, Pears, Bananas, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, and Mixed Berry flavors. I still say you suck your veggies down a lot faster than the fruit (just like me!!). You are still on Formula and you still like Mommy to hold your bottle 1/2 the time. We are still working on this! Hopefully you will be a pro at holding it on your own soon! You are eating from your high chair now and are growing too fast for me!!
You visited your first pumpkin patch and enjoyed it. You also watched the Texas Rangers on TV for their first appearance ever in the WORLD SERIES!!! They did lose, but they are still the ALCS champions! You spent the night at Papa & Nana's for 1 night and had a great time with them! They love you and spoil you so much!!You have moved into a big girl car seat since you were out-growing your baby car seat so fast! I look at you and can not believe how LONG you are!! It amazes me! At your last appt you were almost 20 lbs. I bet you are around 21 pounds now. Your legs are so long too! Just like mommies were. I bet you will be tall like me.
You have the sweetest cry and I hate seeing it! You really only cry if you are overly tired, hungry, or want to be cuddled with!
You also had your VERY first Halloween!! You dressed as a bumble bee and looked so cute! You even got your first piece of candy, Strawberry Laffy Taffy! YUM! We did not take you trick or treating this year, but next year we will!! You loved watching the kids getting candy and fell asleep right before 9pm.
You also had your VERY first Halloween!! You dressed as a bumble bee and looked so cute! You even got your first piece of candy, Strawberry Laffy Taffy! YUM! We did not take you trick or treating this year, but next year we will!! You loved watching the kids getting candy and fell asleep right before 9pm.
Ava, you are so amazing. When you wake up occasionally in the middle of the night, I dash into your room with excitement because I love spending every second with you. I love when you grab my face and stick my chin in your mouth. I call it the "mommy check" to make sure the right mommy is holding you. Also when you grab my elbow and stick it in your mouth too :). It melts my heart. Ava you mean the world to me. I may not be able to provide you everything in the world, but I can offer you unconditional love, support, and loads of playtime :). I will always be here for you through thick and thin, no matter what!
Love you with all of my heart and soul, to the moon and back!!!!
Love always,
Mommy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment