Friday, September 24, 2010

We have a roller!

Ava rolled from back to tummy for the first time on Wednesday, September 22! She has gotten close many times but would usually get her arm stuck under her :(. I was at work and Peter was at home. He left her for a second and when he returned she was on her belly!

I wanted to see her do it...so I placed her on the floor and not but a few moments later she did it! Yay!! I'm a proud mama! Most kids are trying to crawl now and have been rolling for months, but not my Ava. She has been taking her time which is fine :).

She also talked on the phone to me yesterday 9/23. Peter's mom was on the other line and she said hold on a second...she put the phone in front of Ava and she just started babbling to me! It is as if she knew I was on the other end!

When Ava drops a toy, she now looks down for it. It just started this week as last week it would drop and she would look at where it use to be!

Ava is changing so much...it is amazing! I can not believe she will be 6 months in 10 days!! Then she will be ready for GASP! Baby Jar Food!!!!! I have got to put her high chair together this weekend!! Have to have to have to!!!

Love ya Ava babe! :) See you after work!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment