Ava,
Today you are 4 months old!!! I am SO very proud of how much you have grown this past month!
I do not know how much you weigh just yet, as we will be going to the Doctor this Friday! You are on Formula 80% of the time and Breastfeeding 20% of the time. You enjoy having prune juice once in awhile to help "move things along". We will find out at the Doctor's this Friday if we can start Rice Cereal! So exciting! In 2 more months we will be on Baby Food!!! We moved you up from a Slow flow Nipple to a Medium Flow Nipple.
This month, you have tried VERY HARD to roll back to stomach. You haven't made it yet, but we are still practicing! You haven't rolled stomach to back either, but one day you will...You laughed for the FIRST time too this past month! You have the most precious laugh ever! It melts my heart :)...
Your favorite toys are your Baby Einstein Exersaucer, Sooth and Glow Seahorse, Fisher Price Cow, Musical Bird that plays instruments (Target), Floor mat, mommy, and of course daddy!!
You sleep really well...we start your bedtime routine at around 8:30 and give you a bath. You are all smiles and love being in the water! I then give you a massage with baby lotion to relax you. You always get a little cranky when I try to put your pj's on! But when I'm through you are happy again! I think you don't like it when I put your arms through the holes. Then I give you you night bottle and you usually fall asleep while drinking it around 9:30. You still sleep in your Pack N Play and do very well in it.
You received your first Mosquito bite on July 4th, flea bites (not our home!), and chigger bites (we think). You healed up and are just fine! Your Gma and Gpa D still watch you M-Th and daddy watches you on Friday.
You still talk but not as much as last month! I think you are more observant and your motor skills have really taken over! You are always getting compliments of how big and blue your eyes are and how beautiful of a baby you are.
We are so lucky to have you in our lives. I can't believe we are 1/3 of our way to your first birthday! You make life wonderful and I enjoy every second of it! Even if it is 2am!
I love you Ava, to the moon and back :)!
Love, Mommy

That's a very serious swimming face:) She's beautiful!!
ReplyDelete