2 days ago on July 4th Ava, you turned 3 months old!
Time just flies by and it is hard to believe pitter patter of feet is just around the corner!
You were 13 lbs 10 oz at 2 1/2 months at your last doctor appointment. You have been having some potty issues and we have had to turn to prune juice! You LOVED your first taste of something other than milk. Although we were only allowed to give you 1/2 and oz, you did not want to give that bottle back to mommy! The prune juice does the trick. After 5 days of not going - success! I always thought babies pooped many times a day or week for that matter...little did I know that you would be going every few to 5 days!!
You are in 3-6 month clothing now and thanks to Nana, you are all set until the Winter! You hate it when I take your outfit off and it is SO hard to place your arms in your outfits! Some are just too tight! You wear 1-2 size diapers from Costco. You are needing to go to a size 2, but we are still trying to finish off the box.
You are still nursing and eating formula. You make the sweetest sounds that I just LOVE!! You do not grunt anymore and have learned how to smile!!! I love waking you in the morning and saying "Good morning sweetie" and you give me the biggest smile! It melts my heart and makes my day! You rarely fuss and it is usually because I'm not fast enough to pick you up or bring you your food! You like tummy time for about 5 minutes and enjoy being on your back on your playmat playing. You enjoy the lullabyes and lights of your playmat. You still sleep in your pack and play by our bed right next to me.
Ava, the cats see you and sniff you, and walk away...one day they will figure you out :). We went shopping with Nana earlier this month for my birthday and you did great! Nana loves spending time with you...You do well with Gma and Gpa Dash while I am at work, and even stayed with Gpa and Gma Williams too. They enjoyed every moment.
This past month was also your first trip to church for Father's day. We went with Gpa and Gma Williams. You were awake most of the time and fell asleep at the end. You never let out a cry. You ate and even had a nice burp during service :).
I made you cry by oinking at you like a pig...and also for showing you your stuffed Giraffe. You are not fond of either - I am learning! You absolutely LOVE your Sooth and Glow Seahorse and Ava...you learned how to TALK!!!!
Yes you love to talk!!! Especially to your Seahorse, tiny Giraffe, and me!! It is so precious. If you are in the car talking, I turn off the radio just to listen to you babble!!! <3 You also slept through the night!!!! You slept a full 8 hours on June 30th. You have slept for 6 and 7 hour stretches...but you have finally done it!! Now you are up once a night for around 20-45 minutes to snack then are off again to lalaland.
You love "If you're happy and you know it" and love to listen to me sing. You love your Baby Bjorn and love the outside!! Stangers and friends always compliment on your bright big blue eyes!!! They say your eyes are so beautiful!
Ava, you are a beautiful little girl who is adored by so many people. Know that I always will love you no matter what.

No comments:
Post a Comment