**How far along? 36 weeks as of today, 3/29/10
**Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a total of 26 lbs! Start: 144 ; 3/26/10: 170
**How Big is Baby?: Probably around 6 lbs. Dr. Flowers said she will probably be about 7-7 1/2 lbs by delivery!!
**Maternity clothes? Yes and they are getting smaller and snugger. Now that Spring is here and also are 80 degree temps, I am refusing to buy shorts! I'm hoping I can just get away with my sleep shorts for now ;).
**Stretch marks? Yes :(. They came early last week.
**Sleep: Besides getting up 3 times a night to go to the ladies room, I'm sleeping okay.
**Best moment this week: My maternity pictures this past Saturday by Christy Thorne and my first internal!
**Movement: Ava moves all the time while I am at work! She can be distracting, but I love that she comes to work with me everyday and lets me know she is there!
**Food cravings: I really enjoyed a strawberry kiwi breeze smoothie from smoothie king on Saturday. I'd LOVE to have another one!
**Gender: Girl
**Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks is all that I have felt.
**Belly Button in or out? Flat
**What I am looking forward to: My shower on April 3rd and Easter! Also my next Dr. Appt on April 2nd!
**Milestones: 1 more week until Full Term!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment