Peter and I went to see Dr. Flowers this morning at 9:30am. I checked in at 167 lbs and my blood pressure was perfect. Dr. Flowers said I am measuring right on track and the Ava's heart sounds wonderful :)!
My next appointment is on Friday, March 26th at 9:00am. This will be my first (eek!) internal and we will start talking about L&D (yay!!)...I will be 35 weeks 4 days.
My friend Christy whom I work with volunteered to take some Maternity pictures for me and Peter! She will be coming to our home next Saturday...she has a professional camera with all the bells and whistles and also a black back drop! I have seen her work before and she does SUCH a great job! Also I am VERY much looking forward to my much needed hair cut this Saturday!
I found my dress for my baby shower! It is sooo pretty! It makes me look HUGE but it is so so so cute!! The shower is on April 3rd from 2-4pm and I can't wait to see everyone!!
My girl friend that is one of the hostesses just had her son, Miles Maxwell this past Friday. I met him on Saturday and he was the most adorable little boy! So tiny too!! He was born at 6 lbs 4 oz and at midnight that night he ended up at 5 lbs 12 oz! I kept telling him that his girl friend Ava will be joining him in this world soon ;).
Easter is also coming up quick! My niece Chrissy (17 yo) is coming in town from Chicago with her friend. I invited them to the shower, not sure if they will come but it would be nice to see them there!
My mom spent the night Friday night after an evening of shopping and on Saturday she helped me with the nursery...I will have to post more progress pics. It is almost complete!! Thanks mom!!
**How far along? 33 weeks - 7 weeks left give or take!
**Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a total of 23 lbs! Start: 144 3/11/10: 167
**How Big is Baby?: As of 2 weeks ago she was 4 lbs 1 oz...I'm sure she is much more than that now!
**Maternity clothes? Yes and running low on choices!!
**Stretch marks? Thank goodness NO!
**Sleep: I have my good day and my not so good days :(.
**Best moment this week: So much movement it is hard to concentrate at work!
**Movement: She is a wiggler!!!
**Food cravings: Nothing this week...I'm getting tired of the powdered donuts. I did eat Pizza 3 days in a row the other day... :)
**Gender: Daughter
**Labor Signs: None! Keep on cooking babydoll!
**Belly Button in or out? In/shallow
**What I am looking forward to: My shower on April 3rd and Easter! Also 35/35 (35 weeks, 35 days)!
**Milestones: Thanks to my mom who came over and helped me with the nursery!! It is almost complete!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment