Had my 31w3d Doctors appt today...
-I've gained 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks for a total of 19 lbs. Currently am 163 lbs @ 5'11".
-Blood Pressure was normal and heartbeat averaged at 145 bpm
-I told my Dr. that I thought Ava was breech and she felt around and agreed with me. She asked about kick counts and I told her that since she is breech, I don't feel her as much as when she was transverse. She decided to hook me up to the machine to listed to the HB and have a sono to check fluid levels...
-The machine was pretty interesting. I had to push a button everytime I felt her move and also they had her HB as loud as it could be in that small room! I must say I enjoyed listening to that little beat so loudly ...First I felt nothing for the first 5 minutes or so... Then finally she started moving! I was hooked up for probably 20 minutes. I told the nurse that she is breech and she felt around and also agreed with the Dr and myself. She said that the movement looks great!
-Then I went in for a sono. The sonographer said that Ava is head down! What?! She must've known we were talking about her position! She has never been head down! Always transverse or breech! I'm so proud of her!! Fluid levels looked great and she said she was practicing her breathing!
The sonographer said she is 4 lbs and 1 oz!! Wow ! I can't believe she is already that big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awww! 4 lbs already - that's awesome! Still don't know how big Sophie is, but it's so cute to think of!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea I was going to find out her weight! I am so glad I got to see her again!! Feels like a year since my 21w sonogram!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment :)!