I haven't downloaded my pictures yet for my 29w bump! Hopefully I will get it up soon along with my 30w bump picture!
My Dr appt last week went great! I have gained a total of 16 lbs and my Dr is very happy with that! Ava's heartbeat sounded great and overall it was a positive appt! I am now starting to go every other week and will start internals at 35w!! It is getting SO close! This was the 1st appt Peter couldn't make it to :(. But I was in and out in 15 minutes...Overall Dr. Flowers said that she was VERY impressed at how well my pregnancy has gone so far :)! My next appt is Feb 25th!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How far along? 30 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs as of 29w3d
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: Good but it is hard to fall back asleep once I wake up. Too much running through my head.
Best moment this week: Peter saying "Ava GREW!!" Peter said he could tell that I grew overnight lol!
Movement: Ava moves a lot now! I still can't tell what body part is what, but I can tell where her feet are. She tends to like being transverse, then breech, then transverse again...I just hope she figures which way is down!!
Food cravings: Powder Donuts
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: None...
Belly Button in or out? Still in yet very shallow.
What I miss: My energy and being able to lay on the couch next to Peter and still having room!
What I am looking forward to: My doctors appt Feb 25th and my Baby Shower April 3rd!!!
Milestones: Getting Ava's crib bedding put together! Her room is almost complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment