How far along? 28 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs as of my last appt. My next appt is Feb 11th. I'm pretty sure I have gained almost 4-5 if not more! I sure can feel it in certain places :).
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Great!!
Best moment this week: Well last week we purchased Ava's mattress. I hope to get her bedding washed and put together!
Movement: LOTS. I know she is awake in the morning, when I get home from work (she must sleep through the day...I don't blame her, office work isn't the most entertaining for a baby!) and in the late evening before bed time.
Food cravings: Milk and PB&J
Gender: She's a lady!
Labor Signs: None...
Belly Button in or out? Still in yet very shallow.
What I miss: Being able to bend over and grab something off the floor!
What I am looking forward to: My doctors appt Feb 11th.
Milestones: Getting to the 3rd trimester and 28 weeks is a milestone in itself. I am so happy that my pregnancy has been pretty easy minus the 1st trimester morning sickness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment