((((Me when I was 5 years old (1988)...I had to go to the grocery store where my dad worked in Union City, TN as a produce manager for Father's day and hand out roses to all the dad's that came in. Not sure why I was a butterfly!!))))Well I thought WRONG! As I do most mornings, I eat bowl of Fruit Loops since that is what I have HAD to have every morning and evening. When I get about 1/2 was through, I take my Pre-Natel vitamin with a glass of grape juice, then finish the rest of my bowl with no problems. Well something just wasn't right after I took it this morning. I started having that 1st trimester "feeling" come back and I ran to the bathroom and made it JUST in time...*sigh*. I thought this was all over with! What the heck? I guess my stomach couldn't handle the acid mixed with milk and delicious Fruit Loops. Guess I won't be doing that anytime soon!
As for other news...I have not felt any flutters since my last few "tiny taps" a few days ago. I have been waiting and trying to pay attention to if I feel anything! Nada :(. I have to be patient though...I know I will feel them soon enough!
Also, my mom asked to come to the Anatomy scan when we find out the Gender next month. Of course Peter and I said sure! I called the OB office just to make sure an extra person is allowed to come in, and they were completely okay with it! I go next Thursday for a regular OB check-up and I can't wait to hear the heartbeat and see if I gained the 1-4lbs I am supposed to. Then before I leave we will schedule the anatomy scan (yay!!!!).
Also, my friend that I have known since 5th grade offered to throw my baby shower! She is also pregnant with her 2nd and will be having a C-Section on March 9th. She has been a blessing to me and helping me understand certain things with pregnancy and such.
Other than that - I am 16w3d today and can't wait for next Thursday (OB appt) and Thanksgiving!!!

My mom went with us to the gender sono. It's so fun and such a great moment. I think it is rare to still have morning sickness. Hopefully that part is almost done! Do you ever find yourself gagging while driving?! LOL, I did.
ReplyDeleteOh and that pic is so random :) I wonder why you were dressed as a butterfly.
ReplyDelete