So I am 17 weeks today! Hurrah! Nothing much has changed from last week except my bump is a little more noticeable now (and that I wasn't wearing lip gloss!!). I am still in love with Fruit Loops and get up at least once a night to use the ladies room :). I still am feeling flutters here and there and hope to feel more of them as days go by. My next OB appt is Thursday and can't wait to hear the heartbeat. Then from there I get to schedule the anatomy exam where we find out Baby Dash's gender! We can't wait!We both have decided that we will be happy if Baby Dash is a Boy or a Girl! There are so many benefits to both, that we would be happy either way. I can't wait to find out!!!
I also can't believe how time has flown by! I am almost half way over!
I will probably do another update on Thursday after my appt if I have time, if not it may be Friday...
Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment