How far along? 16 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: At my last OB appt the doc said I hadn't gained a pound...still 144. She said that I have to gain 1-4 lbs by my next visit (in 10 days!!)
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: So-so. I tend to be waking up more often. If I have to go to the bathroom, I usually wake up and can't fall back asleep. It happens about 3:30-4:30am every morning.
Best moment this week: Possibly felt a flutter...I'm pretty sure it had to be the baby. It felt like a tap-tap type to make me go..."what was that?". :)
Movement: See above!
Food cravings: Fruit Loops!!! Must have morning and night.
Gender: Unknown still. We shall find out in December sometime!
Labor Signs: None!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: A glass of wine after a hard day and sleeping on my tummy!
What I am looking forward to: Our next appt on November 19th at 8:30am!
Weekly Wisdom: thebump.com community have been amazing to me!!
Milestones: I have a small bump - noticeable to me and Peter, but to other people I don't think they can notice yet (unless they aren't saying anything!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just found your blog via the bump and wanted to say congrats!! You are so cute and tiny! :) I am due May 16th. :)
ReplyDeleteAww thanks!!!
ReplyDelete