
Then I saw the matching bookcase and fell in love with it! The owner ended up giving us 20% off the price and I was excited about both pieces.
My mom and step-dad offered to buy Peter and I a piece of furniture as a gift. I told them that they could purchase us a glider to rock the baby in! They purchased a beautiful glider from BRU and it was delivered yesterday. I can't wait to get the room put together! Luckily I have awhile :). We should be starting the process by Christmas...
We are waiting for our full size bed to be moved out of one of our guest rooms so I can move the daybed out of the nursery and my antique vanity. I also need to give my brother back his bookcase. Then I can clean the carpet, wipe the walls down, and start on the nursery...I can't wait! The walls are already a brown color and will work well with a pink or blue color palette.
Until then...I will work on baking this bun!

No comments:
Post a Comment