

Today I had my NT Scan at 13w3d. It went great! We don't know the results yet but they should call me in a few days. The OB said Baby Dash looked great :).
We arrived at 8:15am and had the U/S first. They did an external U/S since the baby was above the pelvic bone. The u/s jelly was warm and not cold like in the TV shows lol :). Baby Dash was flipping around and moving - you could tell Baby's reflexes were in full swing! We could see the individual fingers and spinal cord, lips, and little nose. It was just precious. I have not gained any wait and am still at 144 (5'11"). OB said that she is okay with that but need to gain 2-4 lbs by my next visit. Heart rate was 156 bpm.
The u/s tech said that last time I had a cyst on my ovary but it cleared up and looked good. OB said that my Thyroid was a little high last time but was probably from my hormones. She took another blood test to monitor it. OB also said that by placenta is a little low - again nothing to worry about.
They also did a finger prick test - not fun. I bled alot!! I like needles MUCH better!
My next appt is November 19th! I can't wait to go back!!! I am outing myself on FB tonight. Should be fun :)!!!
Edit: My pics didn't show Baby Dash's legs and arms too well - but they were there moving around! Baby has long legs like momma lol!! Wish they showed up better but that's okay ;).

No comments:
Post a Comment