Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1st trimester fun!

Today I am 12w1d and thank goodness symptoms are fading (yay!). I will be thankful if Sunday was the last day I hug the toilet for awhile. I have been so sick and exhausted not to mention not in the mood to do ANY house cleaning.

My 1st tri fun:

~Nauseous from 5w-10w
~Toilet hugging from 6w-present (subsiding)
~Exhaustion from 7w-present (subsiding)
~Food Aversions 5w-10w (still can not eat certain Mexican places)
~5am bathroom trips 6w-present

I have found a great invention...the Be Band! My pants are too tight to button these days and I hated feeling like it was cutting off circulation. Now I feel great being able to breathe! Thank you Target!!

I didn't clean our home for a whole month due to being sick EVERY weekend. It seemed like I would be getting my energy back during the week then BAM! Sick on Saturday and Sunday. So this past weekend I was super tired on Saturday from a tough work week and I pretty much slept all day except for a two hour afternoon wedding. I needed that sleep too!! Then Sunday came around and I ended up cleaning for 8 whole hours!! Yikes!! I ended up doing too much and hugged the toilet twice that evening. My body was telling me to take it easy I guess.

My husband and I haven't thought of any names since I believe we are just waiting to find out what Baby Dash is. Plus we probably will keep it quiet once we find one we like in case we end up changing it :).

My next appointment is coming up quickly! It is next Thursday October 22nd at 8:15am. I will get to have my NT scan completed and we will get to see Baby Dash!! I can't wait to see how the little one is doing and progressing. The days just can't go by fast enough!

My mom and I decided to make the baby bedding. I can't wait!! I think it will be alot of fun creating a one of a kind bedding for Baby Dash!

Until next Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment