Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ava is 1 month old!!

Today Ava, you are One month old!

You are learning to lift your head and are exersizing your arms and legs. You dream everytime you sleep and make the sweetest noises. Mommy and Daddy love staring at you when you sleep and are very entertained by that ;).

You aren't a fan of sleeping in your bassinet just yet, but do love to leep on mommy's chest. You seem to sleep longer on me than anywhere else! You sometimes will sleep at 4 hour stretches!

You eat 4 oz of similac at each feeding but are mainly breastfeeding! If I don't feed you fast enough you get upset and cry! You get very impatient with me :)! Your hair has already grown and so have you!

You love your swing Nana gave you and also the bouncer! You let everyone hold you and have the sweetest cry. Sometimes when you cry I can't help but smile...you have such a precious face when you get upset!

At your last Dr. appt ar 2 weeks, you were 20 inches and 7 lbs, 7 oz. I can already tell you are way past that now! You will be a chubster just like your mama!! Everyone tells me how beautiful you are...you really are the most precious thing! I would do anything for you sweetie!

In 1 1/2 weeks I have to go back to work...your Grandma and Grandpa Daczkowski will be taking care of you temporarily and they are so excited! Hopefully I will get to take care of you full time in short time...I am praying for that! I want to be able to see all of your firsts and not be told about them. I want to teach you everything I know and so does daddy. We have so much we want to show you in this world!

Nana wants to take care of you when she retires in a few years! I know she wishes she could do that now!

Ava, yo are lying on me at this moment dreaming...I wish it could last forever...I know one day you will be driving, then moving off to college, and getting married. I hope time slows down because it is already going too fast.

I love you Ava Elise Isabella Dash. You are my angel :).

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment