Friday, May 6, 2011

13 months!!!

Dearest Ava,

You turned 13 months on May 4, 2011! You have grown at least a foot and I swear this month you seem more like a toddler than a baby hands down!

You learned how to say Kitty as you surprised me one early morning when Daphni decided to jump on the bed and Meow, you sat straight up and said "kit-teh" (sounded like a British accent!) on May 19. You have said it several times since then and I just LOVE it!! You also say Dada all the time now and sill say Mama! You even had 2 more teeth pull through this past month. Your top left lateral incisor cam through on April 15 and your Bottom right lateral incisor came through on Palm Sunday, May 17.

You had your second Easter Holiday on April 24. We went to St. Michaels Catholic Church in Bedford that morning and then went to your Gma and Gpa D's house for a quick brunch. We then departed early back home and relaxed the rest of the afternoon! You enjoyed your gifts from the Easter Bunny from Nana and Papa, and also your Gma and Gpa D. The Saturday before we went to the Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth to capture some pictures of you in one of your beautiful dresses Nana got you. We caught a few pictures, however it warmed up too fast and ended up departing pretty quick. You loved picking the flowers!! :)

Ava you are still in size 4 diapers, and 18 month clothes. You were a size 5 shoe and hate headbands and hats! You love bouncing on the bed and playing "Where's Ava". You even surprised me the other night on May 4th and held your Fisher Price phone receiver up to your ear!!! I was so shocked! :) I love you sweetie!! You simply amaze me.

You love to chase the cats and wonder why Nala won't come to you. You loooove your bath time and even have tried to climb into the tub (eek!). You get mad at mommy when I take something away from you that you should not have. You tore apart a pop up book in minutes and also a phone book :). You are good at not bonking your head and really only cry if you are hungry, lonely, or if we took something away from you (or tired!!). You love patty-cake to death and when I finish singing it you start clapping your hands wanting me to do it over and over and over lol. You "dance" on your hind legs and bounce up and down to music especially The Backyardigans. You love that show. Your favorite thing to do is to go for a walk after mommy gets home with both mommy and daddy as you push your push walker lion! Ava you love that thing!

I know you will be walking soon and I always hear "just wait till she's walking", but you know what? I can't wait for you to start walking as I am ready to go outside with you so you can explore the backyard and go to the park! Oh what fun are we going to have as you grow up more and more!

Ava you are the light in my life! I can't imagine life without you. Having a baby is very hard work and can be exhausting, but you are ALL worth it.

I love you forever and ever!

Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment